What to see in Spartanburg? To get an idea, check out the list below!
Funtasia, a great amusement center where the entire family can have fun. There are rides available for all family members, including bumper boats, mini golf, go carts, and much, much more.
Spartanburg County Regional Museum, which has been in operation since 1961, featuring permanent exhibits that offer a walk through time from the early days of Spanish explorers like Juan Pardo to the late 20th century, revealing Spartanburg's history, from the beginning until the present day.
Spartanburg County Museum of Art, a regional museum that showcases fine arts, art history, decorative arts, and folk art.
The museum ''promotes visual arts by supporting educational programming, sponsoring diverse exhibitions, acquiring, displaying and conserving a permanent collection and providing appropriate places for achieving its mission.''
The museum also offers an annual Art Lecture Series, featuring experts speaking on a variety of art-related subjects.
The Taste of Africa Festival may be Spartanburg's most expected annual event.
This fun and exciting celebration, which happens in October, features African food and entertainment, African music, and showcases of cultural artifacts from Kenya and other African regions, including many other African surprises, such as dance performances, offering visitors a unique cultural experience.
Among the top places to shop in Spartanburg, SC there are:
- Hillcrest Shopping Center: Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- Lemon Peel: 183 Dunbar Street, Spartanburg, SC.
- Ross Dress For Less: 120 Dorman Centre Dr # C, Spartanburg, SC.
- La Fashions: 205 West Blackstock Road, Spartanburg, SC.
- Family Dollar: Spartan Plaza Shopping Center: 630 Chesnee Highway, Spartanburg, SC.
- Citi Trends: 550 South Church Street, Spartanburg, SC.
- Adidas Group: 685 Cedar Crest Road, Spartanburg, SC.
- Shoes 4 Her: 205 West Blackstock Road, Spartanburg, SC.