Book online or by phone: 866-676-7079 - give promo code HBC3666 when calling
When visiting Portland, don't forget your camera! With the vast array of appealing attractions, and the breathtaking cityscape, it would be a shame to waste such gorgeous pictures. There are plenty of things to do and see in Portland, whether you're on vacation with the family or on an escapade with friends, among the city's most popular and favorite attractions, being:
▪ OMSI-Oregon Museum-Science, considered being one of the top science centers in the world, featuring mind-expanding fun activities for all ages, including live science demonstrations and planetarium shows. Visitors can also experience the thriving underwater senzation of operating a submarine by climbing aboard, on the USS Blueback submarine, in addition to many other entertaining surprises.
▪ Portland Japanese Garden, a wonderful piece of nature that offers visitors the chance to escape the noisy and stressful city, featuring various peaceful nature trails and colorful gardens that catch the eye. An oasis of tranquility, perhaps,the perfect setting in Portland for shooting the vacation pictures.
▪ Portland Hoyt Arboretum, a relaxing, natural setting in the midst of an urban area, a much-loved Portland open space, featuring 12 miles of trails and a collection of over 1,000 species of trees from all corners of the globe.
▪ Portland Children's Museum, considered being one of the most favorite family-friendly attraction in Portland, a virtual fantasy land for children, where they can enjoy fun activities, adventures and numerous playgrounds put together just for them.
▪ Portland Oregon Zoo, a must see when visiting Portland, a popular attraction for both locals and visitors. The Oregon Zoo is one of the most popular zoos in the country and a favorite of locals and visitors alike, housing over 2000 different creatures, attracting more than a million visitors a year. Exploring the zoo is considered being one of the best ways to spend a fun, memorable family day out in Portland.
Besides visiting Portland's attractions, shopping is one of the most favorite ways, chosen by visitors, to spend the day! The city has a rich shopping scene, convenient and appealing for all visitors, whether they're on a budget or not, offering everything from ''discounted'' to ''upscale'' and everything in between.
Among the top places to shop in Portland, there are:
▪ Apple Store Pioneer Place: 700 Southwest 5th Avenue #1035, Portland, OR.
▪ Lloyd Center Mall: 2201 Lloyd Center, Portland, OR.
▪ Galleria Downtown Shopping Office Plaza: 921 Southwest Morrison Street, Portland, OR.
▪ Jantzen Beach Supercenter: 1405 Jantzen Beach Center, Portland, OR.
▪ Mall 205: SE Washington St & 205 Fwy, Portland, OR.
▪ Bridgeport Village Mall: SW Bridgeport Rd, Portland, OR.
▪ Eastport Plaza Shopping Center: 4000 Southeast 82nd Avenue, Portland, OR.
▪ Cedar Hills Shopping Center LLC: 10180 Southwest Park Way, Portland, OR.
▪ Portlander Inn & Marketplace: 10350 North Vancouver Way, Portland, OR.
▪ Tanasbourne Town Center: Northwest Cornell Road & Cornell Rd, Portland, OR
Best Hotels around University of Portland