To get an idea about what to visit first, when you arrive in Tampa, check out the list below, which contains some of the most popular attractions in the city.
Warhawk Air Museum, which teaches and preserves America's history during times of war from the home front to the war front and aviation history from the advent of flight through the space age, a 20 000-square foot museum, filled with interesting exhibits which include two of only a few remaining Curtiss P-40 World War II Fighter Airplanes left in the world and a very rare World War II P-51C Mustang Fighter Airplane.
Lakeview Water Park, a fun water park where the entire family can enjoy water rides, play golf or start an entertaining football game on the grass.
Hunter's Point Golf Course, a scenic golf course which has everything a golfer need in order to start a fun game with friends.
One of the most popular annual events, which happen in Nampa, is the Annual Nampa Festival of the Arts, which takes place in August, and which is a celebration of the creative spirit of the city, expressing unique light, life and cultural heritage through art, music and dance. In 2010, the festival is scheduled on August 14 and 15.
Among the top places to shop in Nampa, ID, there are:
- Karcher Mall: 1509 Caldwell Boulevard, Nampa, ID.
- Fred Meyer One Stop Shopping: 50 2nd Street South, Nampa, ID.
- Macy's Nampa Karcher: 1406 N. Galleria Drive, Nampa, ID.
- Famous Footwear: 16490 N Market Place Blvd., Nampa, ID
- King's of Owyhee Center: 421 12th Ave Road, Nampa, ID.
- Canyon Plaza: Caldwell Boulevard & Karcher Road, Nampa, ID.
- Walmart Supercenter: 2100 12th Ave Road, Nampa, ID.