Be sure to rent a car, while visiting Villanova, because there aren't any major attractions within its limits, most of the popular and appealing attractions being located in the nearby communities. Some of the most popular attractions near Villanova are listed below. Check it out!
>> Jenkins Arboretum, in nearby Devon, one of eastern Pennsylvania’s great horticultural and environmental assets, featuring a vast collection of native trees, shrubs, wildflowers and ferns in a tranquil, naturalistic landscape, providing sanctuary for a variety of native birds, insects and other wildlife, offering visitors a delightful and relaxing nature getaway.
>> Please Touch Museum, in Philadelphia, home to six interactive exhibit zones across 38,000 square feet, designed to encourage learning through play, a delight for the little ones, featuring exhibits that include City Capers, Flight Fantasy, Wonderland, and many other entertaining and exciting highlights, educational programs and fun hands-on activities.
>> Elmwood Park Zoo, in Norristown, founded in 1924, home to numerous animals, including the newly-added white-faced saki monkey, as well as verious speecies of reptiles and birds, a great, entertaining attraction for the entire family and visitors of all ages.
>> Woodmere Art Museum, also located in Philadelphia, which celebrates the importance and richness of the art of the Philadelphia region, featuring a wonderful permanent collection, exceptional exhibits, and educational programs, its collection containing thousands of works, the museum having an active acquisition program that seeks to develop a comprehensive sampling of artwork by influential artists from throughout the City's long history, from Benjamin West to Nelson Shanks.
Among the top places to shop in and near Villanova, PA there are:
- King of Prussia Court: 690 West Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia, PA.
- Spread Eagle Village: 503 West Lancaster Avenue, Wayne, PA.
- Old Navy: 160 North Gulph Road, King Of Prussia, PA.
- Apple Store King of Prussia: 160 North Gulph Road #1222, King of Prussia, PA.
- King of Prussia Plaza: Macy's Plaza: 680 West Dekalb Pike, King Of Prussia, PA.
- King of Prussia Plaza: Deb Plaza - D: 160 North Gulph Road, King of Prussia, PA.
- Bond Shopping Center: Upper Darby, Pennsylvania.
- Mac Dade Mall: Holmes, Pennsylvania.