Prairie View, TX
Due to the fact that Prairie View is a very small community, it does not have to offer any appealing attractions. However, there are more than enough interesting things to see and places to visit in the nearby communities, among the most popular and favorite attractions, near Prairie View, being considered:
Yogi Bear Jellystone Park, located in nearby Hempstead, a fun park, where you and your family can enjoy recreational opportunities that range from swimming, mini golf, wagon rides and volleyball to fishing, playgrounds and of course appearances from Yogi Bear and friends, which is always a delight for the little ones.
Oil Ranch, which can be found in Hockley, TX, Houston's largest guest ranch, featuring attractions such as pony rides, hands-on ranch activities, among which visitors can enjoy the experince of milking a cow, a ''cute'' baby animal farm, which is the main attraction at the farm, for children, along with the pony rides, including many other suprises for the wntire family to enjoy.
The Forbidden Gardens, located in Katy, TX, which invites visitors on a journey back in time to experience some of the most significant historic and cultural sites in China today, the highlights including The Tomb of Qin Shi Huang-di, the First Emperor, a scale model of the city of Suzhou, known as the Venice of China, and replicas of ancient Chinese weaponry, architecture, and conveyances.
Among the top places to shop near Prairie View, TX, there are:
- Houston Premium Outlets: 29300 Hempstead Road #400, Cypress, TX.
- Wet Seal - Woodlands Mall: 1201 Lake Woodlands Drive Suite 1114, The Woodlands, TX.
- Factory Brand Shoes: 29300 Hempstead Road, Cypress, TX.
- Market Street: 9595 Six Pines Drive, The Woodlands, TX.
- Nike Factory Store: 29300 Hempstead Road, Cypress, TX.
- Skechers USA Outlet: Houston Premium Outlets, 29300 Hempstead Road, #0861, Cypress, TX.