New Rochelle, NY
Among the most interesting and appealing attractions, in New Rochelle, there are:
The beautiful Glen Island Park, owned and operated by Westchester County, which covers more than 100 acres, on an island in Long Island Sound.
The Museum of Arts & Culture, which can be found on Clove Road, which inspires educational excellence by providing an on-site museum experience for students and serving as an important cultural asset for the people in New Rochelle.
The gorgeous Larchmont Manor Beach, on Park Avenue, which consists of about 13 acre of land (with a shoreline of more than 5,000 feet) that lies along the Long Island Sound and Larchmont Harbor featuring amazing surroundings that contain striated rocks, flora, marine wildlife, picturesque gazebos, scenic views and pathways.
The Bronx Zoo, located on Southern Boulevard, in Bronx, 15 minutes, by car, from New Rochelle, featuring a variety of animals and seasonal events for the entertainment of visitors of all ages.
New Rochelle's shopping scene offers something for everyone's taste and budget. There are more than sufficient great shopping spots in and around the city that will satisfy even the most `professional` and pickiest shopper, among the most popular ones being:
- Quaker Ridge Shopping Center: North Avenue & North Ave, New Rochelle, NY.
- Weathy Healthy Shopper: 14 Regal Drive, New Rochelle, NY.
- North Ridge Plaza: 77 Quaker Ridge Road, New Rochelle, NY.
- New Roc City: 33 Lecount Place, New Rochelle, NY.
- Cross County Shopping Center: 6 Mall Walk, Yonkers, NY.
- Marshalls: 352 Baychester Avenue, Bronx, NY.
- Pelham Plaza: Boston Post Rd & Route 1, Pelham, NY.
- Bay Plaza Shopping Center: 2120 Bartow Avenue, Bronx, NY.
- Galleria Mall At White Plains: 100 Main Street, White Plains, NY.