Boiling Springs, NC
Due to the fact that Boiling Springs is a small town, there are not many attractions around. However, there are plenty of things to do and see in the nearby communities, such as:
Try out your golfing skills and have fun with friends at Royster Memorial Golf Course, located in Shelby, on West Sumter Street.
Catch a movie at Dawn Gibson Theatre, situated in nearby Shelby, on South Washington Street.
Show your family a good time, while staying in Boiling Springs, by taking them on a fun day trip through Crowders Mountain State Park, in Kings Mountain.
The Carolina Rock-n-Race Trail Run, scheduled on July 10, in 2010, taking place in Charlotte, NC, which is approximately 1 hour, by car, from Boiling Springs, is perhaps, one of the most popular and favorite annual runs in North Carolina.
The mostly single-track course of the race takes runners through scenic and picturesque surroundings, winding and weaving through the woods around the Whitewater Center, offering them amazing views of the Cawtaba River, and not only.
If your trip to Boiling Springs or Charlotte is set in July, be sure to mark this fun-packed event on your "to do and see" list - spectators and cheering crowds are always welcome!
Among the most popular and favorite annual events in Boiling Springs, there are:
- April: Springs Alive Festival.
- May: Bar H Championship Rodeo & Country Festival.
- June: Grabblin' at the Broad River, Bees, Bees, Remarkable Honey Bees.
- July: Summer Star Gazing, Moon Rise Frog Walk.
- August: Jammin' at the Cabin.
Below, there is a list which contains a few of the most popular and favorite shopping spots in and near Boiling Springs, NC. Check it out!
- Ingles Market: 214 North Main Street, Boiling Springs, NC.
- Cleveland Mall: 2001 East Dixon Boulevard, Shelby, NC.
- Creekside Plaza: 705 East Dixon Boulevard, Shelby, NC.
- House of Fashion: 209 North Lafayette Street, Shelby, NC.
- Sandy's Country Christmas: 2536 West Dixon Boulevard, Shelby, NC.